Just dial 2-1-1 for:
Telephone crisis intervention services and information/referrals to local health and human services in Pinellas County.
- Food, shelter and clothing
- Physical and mental health services
- Support for seniors and personal with disabilities
- Support for children, youth and families
- Volunteer opportunities and donations
Tampa Bay 211 provides 2-1-1 services to Pinellas, Citrus, Hernando, Lake & Sumter Counties in Florida 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in over 150 Languages.
Contact a 211 Operator
Phone: dial 211 on any phone 24 hours a day.
Live Chat: 8am to 5 PM
Facebook: Like us and post to our wall at Facebook
Twitter: tweet to us @211tbc